Family-Based Immigration & Waivers
My office specializes in family-based visa petitions, fiancee visas, marriage-based adjustment of status and the necessary waivers to overcome inadmissibility issues which may arise during the course of the application process. My office has helped thousands of families in the U.S. reunite with their family abroad, and we possess the expertise and experience to help individuals in a wide variety of circumstances obtain permanent residence in the U.S.
We can assist those applying for permanent status in the United States through adjustment of status, and those applying for immigrant visas abroad in the following categories:
- Spouse of a United States citizen;
- Parent of a U.S. citizen over the age of 21;
- Children of a U.S. citizen (though the children must be unmarried and below 21);
- Preference Number 1: Adult children of U.S. citizens and their minor children;
- Preference Number 2: Spouses, children under 18 and unmarried children (over 21) of legal permanent residents (LPRs);
- Preference Number 3: Married children of U.S. citizens, their spouses and children;
- Preference Number 4: Siblings of U.S. citizens, their spouses and children (petitioner must be over 21 years old).
Our office takes pride in the fact that we are consistently able to assist family members reunite with their loved ones in the United States. If you are an individual with questions about petitioning for a family member, please contact us.